Monday, April 16, 2012

There is nothing better than...

There is nothing better than Elizabeth Herriman's dad.  Jeff Herriman is the best person in the whole entire world.  He thought me all the basics of softball, my favorite sport.  He has three daughters.  Two are twins, Elizabeth and Gabby, Elizabeth is the nicer twin of the two.  I don't know how Gabby got to be so mean.  Anyways Jeff is a great person, he always makes me laugh and whenever I am about to pitch in a game I think of him because he was the first person to ever let me pitch in a game, I was like 10.  I was horrible, I never practiced but he helped me and I wasn't sooo bad like I thought I was.  Well anyways Jeff is an all around amazing person, he is a great father for raising Elizabeth the way he did, and he is a great coach.  I hope one day I can have him coach me again!  You never know.  Oh and also he can pull off having a moustache and most guys can't AND he can pull off the look of not having a moustache, double cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment