Monday, March 26, 2012

Make Up Your Own Holiday Day

If I could make up my own holiday I would make the holiday on June 7th.  Why June 7th do you ask?  Because it is my birthday, and I am sick of going to school on my birthday.  The reason for celebrating is just to have a day off in the summer.  This holiday would be called "Abbeys' Day."  On this day people would exchange summer gifts; like summer clothes, bikinis, sandals, purses, everything.  People would travel to the beach and relax out in the sun.  You would have a feast of foods with tons of fruits that grow in the summer.  Everyone would get the day of school and relax.  People would be required to take off work and spend time with their kids and families.  A symbol for this holiday would be a sun or a palm tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment